Mustafa YAĞMUR +90 546 698 87 86
Add to your favorite list!
Object ID : A140

Ruby Suite Residence - Luxury Apartments for sale in Oba Alanya

  • Apartment
  • 65.00 m²
  • 1+1
  • 1
From 59.000 €
  • Penthouse
  • 165.00 m²
  • 3+1
  • 2
From 155.000 €
Project Details
Alanya / Oba
Apartment Condition
Under Construction
Construction year
Window Types
Wall Types
Type of heating
Air Condition
Floor Types
Granite Tiles
All Sides


Ruby Suite Residence Alanya raises in the famous location of Alanya Oba, consisting of 27 units of 1+1 65 sqm apartments and 8 units of 3+1 duplexes 165 sqm totally 35 apartments in 2 Blocks.

The land size of Ruby Suite Residence is 2.300 sqm and only 20% of the land occupied by the buildings, remaining 80% of the land is fort he usage of the garden, swimming pool, and pavements.

Ruby Suite Residence construction is planned to start on November 2019 and the delivery date is June 2021.

Ruby Suite Residence is equipped with the following facilities and specifications ;

Communal :

Outdoor Swimming Pool
Children Pool
Children Playground
CCTV Security Camera
Fitness Center
Car Parking
Bbq Pergola

Apartment Interior :

Penthouses with Swimming pool for winter/summer on the terrace (Optional)
American Panel CNC Doors
Spot Lights in Living Rooms
High-Quality Colorful PVC framed Windows
Tempered Glazed Balcony Bars
High-quality granite floors
Tempered Glazed Shower Cabinets
High-Quality MDF Kitchen Cupboards
Granite Kitchen Worktops
Internet and TV connections
Steel Doors


1 km to the Beach
300 M to the Hospital
350 M Shopping Center
4 km to Alanya City Center
750 M to Oba Center
100m to Market&Restaurant




Common Facilities





whatsappI would like to get more information about buying a property in Turkey.
whatsappI would like to get more information about buying a property in Turkey.